Be prepared with Dakine tuning gear.
3.5" x 1.5" [ 8 x 3.5cm ] working area on brush
4" x 2" [ 10 x 5cm ] cork
Multi-use nylon tuning brush with cork
Use brush to clean base before waxing and expose structure after waxing
Cork after using rub on wax, or in extreme cold snow
- BRUSH USES:
- Always use brush in the same direction.
- Work from tip to tail.
- Use before waxing to clean base.
- Use after waxing to expose base structure.
- CORK USES:
- Use after applying rub-on wax.
- Cork smooths and creates friction to help wax deeper into base pores.
- Finish by brushing.
- Cork can also be used to apply powdered race waxes.