With the lightweight warmth of F’N lite neoprene any mid-season surf is made better in the Syncro 3/2mm. Thermal Smoothie panels protect your chest and back from cold wind and water while quick-drying WarmFlight thermal lining increases body heat to keep you warmer and surfing for longer. Liquid Flex Seal combines with GBS seams in refusing to leak and a Hydroshield Water Barrier gives the YKK® #10 back zip added water protection.
The nuts and bolts
FN lite neoprene packed with air cells for the lightest of lightweight warmth
- Thermal Smoothie Neoprene: Flexible and wind & water repellent to keep you warmer
- Warmflight thermal lining - far infrared technology
- Glued & blind stitched (GBS) seams that reduce sew throughs & water entry to keep you warmer
- LFS seams refuse to leak with a stretchy, flexible liquid tape that seals GBS stitched seams
- Back zip entry system
- YKK® #10 back zip
- Hydroshield water barrier
- Hydrowrap adjustable neck closure
- Ecto-Flex Knee pads, durable, lightweight & flexible to protect you & your board
- Suitable for suggested water temperatures of 15 °C / 59 °F and over
- This is a guide only: weather, sensitivity to the cold and conditions at your local break will affect temperatures and choice of equipment.