Super light Twin shell construction with EPS 4D liner to absorb more shock make Hacker great for big mountain or park skiing.
- DESIGNED FOR :
- Constant ventilation
- Light weight
- Shock absorption
- Fact sheet
- Weight 350
- TWINSHELL CONSTRUCTION: A durable injected base with a lightweight in-mold shell upper creates one of the lightest helmets on the market
- TWINSHELL VENTILATION: Oversized internal EPS channels connect to lower injected shell vents to increase airflow in all directions
- EPS 4D: The new EPS liner construction that absorbs more shock than any liner on the market
- Removable/washable: For better hygiene : easy to remove, 100% washable liner.
- Chinstrap dressing: Padding around the chin strap of the helmet reduces chaffing and improves comfort.
- CE-EN1077 / ASTM F-2040: Certified organizations which are accredited to test & cerfify products to European (CE) and US (ASTM) safety norms.
- Removable ear pads: Comfortable and warm for cold days. Removable for warmer weather conditions.
- Faux fur: Faux fur lining for soft, cozy comfort.
- Matte finish: Metallic paint with a matte varnish finish.
- Half shell: A helmet design with soft ear covers for more comfort and modern style.
- Helmet bag
- Beanie convertible lining
- Hybrid construction: Combination of in-mold lower shell for reduced weight, with injected upper shell for more durability and to accommodate mechanical ventilation devices.
- Audio System Compatible
- Twin Shell Ventilation
- Comfortable integral lining
- Oval Fit
- EPS 4D