The Blazer is a hardworking mitt with classic lines and essential construction that give it timeless style. The Rubbertec palm adds durability, the gauntlet length cuff lends extended protection, and the DWR-treated poly shell keeps moisture out. Not sure what conditions will be on the mountain? Doesn't matter when you have a do-it-all mitt in your bag.
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
- Breathable air mesh backpanel|Deployable side water bottle pocket|Internal organization|Padded, fleece-lined phone sleeve|External attachment straps
- INSULATION: Hi Loft (50% recycled polyester, 50% polyester) [ Glove 170 / 280g ] [ Mitt 230 / 340g ]
- PALM: Rubbertec
- SHELL: 61% recycled polyester, 39% polyester plain weave with PFC Free DWR
- LINING: 150g Tricot (100% polyester)
- CUFF CLOSURE: One hand cinch gauntlet
- FEATURES: Removable wrist leash
All Dakine non-leather gloves can be machine washed. Gently press out excess water before hanging to dry. We don't recommend turning the gloves inside out for cleaning. When possible, allow gloves to dry at room temperature, rather than placing them near a heater or in a dryer as this may damage the materials.