FOR OPTIMUM BONDING:
1. Board and stomp should be at room temperature, 70 F [ 21 C ]
2. Clean surface with rubbing alcohol. Surface must remain clean, smooth and dry. Do not touch.
3. Use a blow dryer on high to heat up the prepared board surface as well as the adhesive on the traction device.
4. Immediately after heating, place the stomp and press firmly. Stand on the stomp without twisting, the more weight the better.
5. Allow the adhesive to cure at room temperature for 24 hours.
Type: Unknown Type
With the Grow With Me inserts, the Kids Boa is two boots in one. Built...
Vision Smith MAG™ lens change system uses magnets for quick, easy lens changes ChromaPop™ lenses...
Be prepared with Dakine tuning gear. Adjustable temperature control Beveled edges for smooth iron movement...
Be prepared with Dakine tuning gear. Wipe it on, let it dry, and go ride...
Subscribe to our newsletter and always be the first to hear about what is happening.
© 2021 BS The Board Shop. Customer Support -262-248-1703