Responsive, versatile and fun, everywhere in the resort. Semi-sandwich construction and Ti laminate give the X-Drive 80 great hard snow performance, while the subtle tip rocker absorbs terrain on and off-piste.
- Composite: Combination of fibers that reduces weight, and adds maneuvrability and forgiveness.
- Protrak: Added precision and power to improve control with fluidity in turns; part of the Smartrak system.
- Single Ti Laminate: A single layer of Titanium reinforcement for great edge grip, efficient energy transfert and liveliness.
- POWERLINE All-Mountain: Active Dampening System dedicated to wide skis. 2 arms running along the side of the ski absorb terrain changes, improving stability in all snow conditions.
- Intuitive Square tail: New tail design for the Exploring skis category, enables powerful turn completion on groomers and security on very steep terrain.
- Basalt layer: Basalt fiber layer running the length of the ski provides outstanding dampening and vibration absorption.
- Semi Sandwich: Combination of ABS sidewalls under foot and monocoque construction at the tip and tail, gives the smooth ski-to-snow contact of sandwich construction with the forgiveness and easy turning of monocoque.
- Tip protector: Increased ski longevity: to keep skis visually attractive even after intense use.
- All Terrain Rocker: Single rocker shape in the tip area, medium length and low height, that enables great terrain absorption and easy, progressive turn inititaion. Camber throughout the middle and tail of the ski give great stability and edge grip.