With space age design and materials like titanium and carbon, Burton’s lightest weight binding cuts right to the chase.
The direction was simple: build the lightest and strongest binding with the absolute best ingredients, worry about what accounting thinks later. We recruited the team, cranked up the lab, and got to work. With hard drives smoking, calculations firing, flex tested, and scales calibrated, the Burton X-Base was born. The culmination of every R&D resource at Burton’s disposal, it’s hyper-reactive and incredibly comfortable in the lightest weight binding our technicians can build (so far). Offered in two versions, choose the across-the-board compatibility of Re:Flex™ or pair the EST® model with Burton board’s featuring The Channel™ mounting system for the ultimate in flex, feel, and adjustability.
- Product Manual
- BASEPLATE Single-Component Baseplate Construction, Lightweight 50:50 Carbon Fiber/Nylon Composite Blended, EST® Baseplate Construction
- HI-BACK Carbon Composite Ultra Hi-Back
- STRAPS Asym Hammockstrap™, Flex Slider, Lightweight Gettagrip Capstrap™
- BUCKLES Double Take Buckles Featuring Insta-Click
- CUSHIONING Lightweight ThinBED Cushioning, Features Re-Ground Materials to Reduce Waste