FOR OPTIMUM BONDING:
1. Board and stomp should be at room temperature, 70 F [ 21 C ]
2. Clean surface with rubbing alcohol. Surface must remain clean, smooth and dry. Do not touch.
3. Use a blow dryer on high to heat up the prepared board surface as well as the adhesive on the traction device.
4. Immediately after heating, place the stomp and press firmly. Stand on the stomp without twisting, the more weight the better.
5. Allow the adhesive to cure at room temperature for 24 hours.
The all-new Quick Draw™ lens change system puts the midsize Ace at the top of...
Be prepared with Dakine tuning gear. Adjustable temperature control Beveled edges for smooth iron movement...
Classic Brimmed Design And Style Helmet Sizing: X-Small 53-55cm, Small 55-57 cm,Medium 57-59cm, Large 59-61cm,...
PERSONALITY TERRAIN DETAILS BEND Flat Top™ SHAPE Twin Shape FLEX Twin Flex CORE FSC™ Certified...
Subscribe to our newsletter and always be the first to hear about what is happening.
© 2017 BS The Board Shop. Customer Support -262-248-1703