From polar vortex to nipple-deep pow day, the Burton Hellbrook Jacket fights the cold on both fronts. Blocking all forms of wind-driven precip is a rugged twill and oxford tweed fabric backed by DRYRIDE Nanoshell™ for enhanced weatherproofing without sacrificing the fabric’s soft feel and vintage look.
A legit jacket with a flannel lining like this is hard to find, and zonal 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation only adds to the fuzzy feelings by cranking core warmth while tapering in the sleeves and hood for better mobility.
Fit: Mid Fit - The Hellbrook Jacket shaves inches off the chest and hem circumference of Burton’s regular fit, as well as inch off the body length, to create one of the most tailored jackets in the men’s line. The look is offset by added length in the sleeves, which will keep any snow from sneaking up your cuff with strapping into your board or digging out your car.
Warmth: Light - Versatile, breathable warmth for cool to cold weather activity.
- Mapped with 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation [60G Body / 40G Sleeve and Hood].
- Yarn-Dye Flannel Lining
Waterproofing: Ultimate Waterproofing - Flood-proof GORE-TEX® and DRYRIDE fabrics provide the highest level of waterproofing and ultra-breathability.
- DRYRIDE Nanoshell™ 2-Layer Solid Cotton/Nylon Twill and Oxford Tweed Fabric [15,000MM, 10,000G]
- Fully Taped Seams
- New Ergo Venting
- Fulltime Contour Hood
- Drop Construction with NEW Internal Cinch Adjustments
- NEW Snap-Off Hand Panty Goggle Hanky
- Zippered Media Pocket with Secure Audio Sleeve
- NEW Interal Mesh Goggle Pocket with Scratchproof Lens Sleeve
- Zip-Out Waist Gaiter
- Jacket-to-Pant Interface
Measurements: Hellbrook Snowboard Jacket
||Bottom Hem Circumference